Monday, September 29, 2008

I hear ya


Well enough is enough. I have had way too many emails (and a couple of phone calls) asking me to "DO ANOTHER BLOG DAMMIT MY LIFE IS TOO BORING WITHOUT IT!!'
Okay, I will let you in on what is happening in the world of Makk.
Summer went quicker than any I could remember but I do recall riding over 11,600km on my bike and most of it was going to comedy gigs, promoting shows and scouting for venues to book shows in. Now THAT is the way to tour!

Through out the summer we had great attendance at my Comedy Detour room which tells me one thing- Calgary is an awesome comedy market that craves more.
My plan is to give them just that.
Fall is here and as I see the leaves change I realize it means the Christmas show season (non- denominational holiday observance for you thin skinned PC types) is soon upon us.
Now is the time to book your comedy entertainment for your company function.
For the small business owner that may not be able to justify expensive banquet facilities we have a solution. Dinner/show packages will be offered at Comedy Detour at Kits Pub on any night of the week (subject to availability). Just write/phone me for details.

Here in North America we have 2 countries choosing the lesser of evils, commonly called an election. I won't tell you how to vote, as I prefer to mock your poor choice after the fact, but please exercise your right to vote. Nothing is more annoying than a person who gripes about how their country is run yet refuses to take part in choosing the leadership of it, or worse, just doesn't care how their country is run. There are many in the world that do not have this privilege so please
don't waste yours.
I will try to keep this blog more up to date from now on....I promise...so vote for me!
Cheers

No comments: